Information You Need to Begin Working with Lisa Right Away
High Resolution Headshots
PreBooking Materials & Marketing Materials
Staging and Audio-Visual Needs
- Lisa requests a wireless lavalier when speaking. No matter how securely over-the-ear headsets are attached, they never stay put and get tangled in her hair.
- Lisa prefers to speak without a lectern. This allows her to move and interact with the audience. If a computer needs to be on stage a small table will suffice. Please move lecturn to back of stage.
- LCD projector and screen with the ability to play both video and sound.
- LIsa will bring her MAC with both VGA and HDMI setups. She will have her presentation on her laptop and a flash drive. She can also send her presentation prior to the event.
- Internet access
- Lisa likes to arrive an hour before her presentation for A/V check; details can be worked out prior.
- If you will have a professional photographer or videographer in attendance, please let us know and we’ll submit a recording form.
Lisa’s book What Million-Dollar Brands Know, This Woman Knows, and her What If I Look Stupid workbook are additional resources for your attendees. Please let us know if you’d like to purchase copies at a discount for your attendees.
Cassandra AndersonCo-Founder and Vice President, Administrative Support Professionals Network / Texas Children's Hospital
Everyone enjoyed the seminar so very much. I’ve heard great feedback from some of the administrative assistants. Some of the comments were “Lisa is so-down-to earth and so relatable”; “Lisa makes you think outside of the box”; “It was a fun and educational seminar”; “I really enjoyed the seminar, thank you”; “Lisa is a great teacher”; “Lisa has a great sense of humor”. This was a great experience for our team.
Elizabeth HalePast VP of Programs / American Business Women Association, WEWEN Chapter
Lisa's presentation gave us much to think about it when it came to marketing and branding our businesses and stayed to answer questions even after the Q&A session was done. I highly recommend her to your group or organization. She will captivate any audience she speaks to!
Karen McCulloughMotivational and Professional Speaker / Karen McCullough
Lisa Alexander knows how to keep the audience entertained and enlightened with her energetic, witty, uplifting and inspiring stage presence– and she is a master storyteller! Her down to earth style mixed with her knowledge and presentation skills are the perfect combination for a conference or meeting. She keeps her audience laughing while providing lessons they could take back and use immediately. I would go out of my way to hear her speak!
Tyonne Boyd-GodfreyConference Host / Hello Fear Ministries
Lisa is the epitome of an excellent speaker! The entire process of working with her was seamless. She is timely and comes prepared! I could not have asked for a better keynote speaker for my conference.
Chairidee Smith, Ms. MogulFounder / Roar® Women’s Leadership Summit
I had the good fortune to host Ms. Alexander as a speaker during the Roar® Women’s Leadership Summit. Not only was she engaging, funny, fluent, and prepared, but she was in my opinion, one of the best speakers the conference has hosted. Please provide your conference attendees the treat and pleasure of hearing Ms. Lisa Alexander.