Information You Need to Begin Working with Lisa Right Away
High Resolution Headshots
PreBooking Materials & Marketing Materials
Staging and Audio-Visual Needs
- Lisa requests a wireless lavalier when speaking. No matter how securely over-the-ear headsets are attached, they never stay put and get tangled in her hair.
- Lisa prefers to speak without a lectern. This allows her to move and interact with the audience. If a computer needs to be on stage a small table will suffice. Please move lecturn to back of stage.
- LCD projector and screen with the ability to play both video and sound.
- LIsa will bring her MAC with both VGA and HDMI setups. She will have her presentation on her laptop and a flash drive. She can also send her presentation prior to the event.
- Internet access
- Lisa likes to arrive an hour before her presentation for A/V check; details can be worked out prior.
- If you will have a professional photographer or videographer in attendance, please let us know and we’ll submit a recording form.
Lisa’s book What Million-Dollar Brands Know and her What If I Look Stupid workbook are additional resources for your attendees. Please let us know if you’d like to purchase copies at a discount for your attendees.