ShopTalk Ep 11: BES-Creative Staffing Solutions
Entrepreneurs and small business owners, the Business Expansion Series (BES) continues! We know that you’re planning for world domination in 2014 and have assembled experts to help you get from Step A to Step B.[pullquote align=”left”] Nikki Parker
Connect with Nikki!
Twitter / Freelancer.com[/pullquote]
In this episode, we interview Nikki Parker, regional director of Freelancer. com. She introduces us to creative staffing solutions for the entrepreneur and small business owner who needs help but aren’t quite ready for a full-time, permanent employee.
Enjoy the show!
Please be sure to leave comments and if you’re listening in iTunes, please rate and review the show!
Mentioned on the show:
- The way we’ve done business is changing. #freelance #entrepreneurship #smallbiz @NikkiJParker @LisaNAlexander http://buff.ly/1g1rlcC
- #Freelancing: Cost effective, flexible and easy to implement. #entrepreneurship @NikkiJParker @LisaNAlexander http://buff.ly/1g1rlcC
- Using #freelancers allows you to keep your clients happy. #entrepreneurship #smallbiz @NikkiJParker @LisaNAlexander http://buff.ly/1g1rlcC
- Freelancers.com is just like #eBay but for services. @NikkiJParker @LisaNAlexander http://buff.ly/1g1rlcC
- Use #freelancers because your workload ebbs and flows. #entrepreneurship @NikkiJParker @LisaNAlexander http://buff.ly/1g1rlcC
About Nikki Parker: Nikki is responsible for marketing and communications across North America, Australia and New Zealand. Nikki leads a team of communications and marketing experts who work with business, partners and the media to grow Freelancer across these regions. Nikki is a company media spokesperson and represents Freelancer as a speaker at industry events globally.
Before joining Freelancer, Nikki worked as a media advisor and manager of stakeholder relations at the National Broadband Network (NBN Co), Australia’s government owned national open access data network project, mandated to provide high speed broadband to 100% of the country through a mixture of fibre, fixed wireless and satellite technologies. During her time at NBN Co, Nikki worked with businesses across a diverse range of industries as well as local, state and federal government to capitalise on the rollout of the national network infrastructure project.
Nikki holds a degree in International Studies, majoring in Sociology, from the University of Sydney.
Intro music by my nephew: Justin Daniels Sanchez.
Cover art by PrettyWork.
Show airs biweekly.
Next show dates: January 10 and January 24